Monday, June 15, 2015

New Release ~ A Forever Masterpiece by Nikki Lynn Barrett

A FOREVER MASTERPIECE

Name of cover designer: Robert Barrett 

Official genre of book: Contemporary romantic suspense


glitterbase (9)

Becca and Hunter plan a future without knowing their past...

Few people know the entire truth about Becca and Hunter's connection. Even fewer are living. One is in hiding, and another is closer than they think. They're still no closer to knowing everything. Hunter gets a piece of his old life back while Becca still longs for all the answers.

One terrifying night brings consequences....

Someone doesn't want them to find the answers and will go to dire lengths to keep the past hidden. The question is, who? With so many people involved, which one of them would go to the extreme to make sure they never know?

The hunter becomes the hunted.....

With the one person hiding who started the whole thing, everyone is desperate to find her and gain the truth or keep her silent forever. It's only a matter of time....

The final installment of the Masterpiece Trilogy is full of triumph, mystery, romance and so much more. Prepare for the twists and turns as Becca and Hunter make their way to forever.

glitterbase (4)


glitterbase12

Amazon ~ Barnes & Noble ~ Apple ~ Kobo


glitterbase (1)

I'm an avid lover of books. I've been writing as far back as I can remember, completing my first "book" by fifth grade in one of those one subject spiral notebooks. I have a passion for music, photography, jewelry and all things creative. I live in Arizona with my husband and son, but dream of being somewhere much colder and stormier. For now, I'll have to live that life through my characters and stick it out with the summer heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment