Monday, June 1, 2015

11 Random Facts About Me


1. It's not unusual to find me wide awake at four a.m. But make no mistake. I'm not getting up. I haven't gone to bed yet.


2.  Grease is one of my all-time favorite  movies.


Because...well, it's GREASE!

3.  I love the beach.


Live at it LOVE it. Stupid Salt Life bumper sticker and all...

4.  I used to be a pet photographer. I specialized in Holiday portraits.


Yeah...a lot like that.

5.  I'm not what you would call a great cook...and have been known to set off the fire alarm on occasion. (For which I totally blame a poor ventilation system...)


6. I have green eyes.



7.  Because I'm generally a very shy and quiet person it occasionally leads people to make up their own stories about me. One came about from some of my happy hour regulars during my bar tending days. They loved telling new guests I was once a stripper in Las Vegas. (As a result of this rumor, I acquired the nickname 'Vegas'.)


(To clarify - I was NEVER actually a stripper...)

8.  I am fluent in German.


Not that kinda German...

9.   I'm a runner.



10. I have three addictions...one is sugar, one is music...the worst is coffee.


11. My daughter is the CENTER of my universe.


Always has been. Always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment