Friday, November 27, 2015

#BlackFridaySale


A total of TWELVE Books for 99Cents EACH!!


Save The Date

Emerson Barrett is  thrown for a loop when he’s suddenly standing face to face with little Lissy Luvalle again. 

Only now she’s not so little anymore… 



Bittersweet

Sometimes love, no matter how true or complete, is simply...bittersweet.



Last Girl

Penn’s been going out of his way to piss off Trix since he was six. Twenty years later, and getting under her skin is still his favorite pastime. When the line between love and hate begins to blur at a steady rate, Penn has to choose to stay on one or the other...and choosing sides won't be easy when she's the last girl on earth he should ever fall for.



With Whom We Spend Our Lives

Love? Sure, I believe in it. I've even experienced it. Once. Harper Richards - the girl who got away. Or rather, the one I let go. 

A guy like me, doesn't dare to dream of getting a girl like Harper even once, he sure as sh*t doesn't let her go on a whim. Nor does he ever think he'll get a second chance with her. Even if he wants one. 

I want one. I NEED one. 

And now...through some twisted turn of fate...I just might get one. 



Tin

I can’t feel. I don’t have a heart. Period. And it's going to take more than following some magic yellow brick road to get me a new one. 

Even if that road does lead straight to Riker ~The only soul on earth who's as close to being dead as I am... and brings me as close to being alive as I'll ever be. 



I Think About You

A contemporary romance about first love. 
And second chances. 
About learning when to move on. 
And when to look back. 



Fallen Angel

Angel's determined not to screw up and hurt the people he loves most, but no one is prepared when he comes face to face with his undoing and...he falls. 



Secret Hudson

When Royce and Kieran’s paths cross in a twist of paparazzi fate, they both react true to form. Royce runs to hide the weakness he fears behind the success he now depends on, while Kieran never wavers on what he wants or who he wants to be with. And he’s going to do what he does best to convince Royce he’s right. 



It's Kinda My Thing

Once upon a time, Rumor Davis was a sweet girl. You know the kind, sugar and spice and everything nice? That was Rumor. Until the day she met Brody Holmes…. 



I Call Him Brady

Born the only son to one of Hollywood's most prominent power couples, Jack Cole's life is damn near perfect. With women lining up to be with him, movie parts most seasoned actors would die for and the freedom to live above the rules, Jack's life is going completely according to plan. 

Until Embers... 



Unhurt

Ex Navy SEAL, Derek Tice, is looking for a new worthy cause he can dedicate his life to. 

Joss Kelley and her son just might be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment