Thursday, August 31, 2017

#ReadToRaiseMoney


As most of you know, I'm a Florida girl...that means, I've seen my share of Hurricanes. Some were pretty brutal, some passed us by with little or no impact...but never have I seen anything like they're facing in Texas.
My heart aches with every update I see or scroll past, and it eats away at me, being stuck so far away, unable to help.
While I may have to accept that getting to Texas and volunteering with the rescue efforts is not within my reach at this time, I will not accept doing NOTHING.
So, in that spirit, I come to you all ~
Help me raise funds for those who ARE there, doing what we can't. Donate as little as a buck and I'll gift you a copy of Love Multiplied (A Ten Book Contemporary Romance Set) as my thank you to you!<3 span="">
All you have to do is follow the link, send a buck and then comment below (or message me) your email address to receive your Love Multiplied Gift <3 span="">
One Buck for Ten Books! It all adds up!!


*****All money collected will be donated to the Houston SPCA*****
P.S. - I was planning to use the Facebook generated fundraiser page, however, they wait 60-75 days to release funds, and I don't know about you, but I'm thinking Texas doesn't have that kind of time right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment